Air Quality Detector Formaldehyde Monitor Detector.
- The latest 9-IN-1 air quality detector measures PM2.5, PM10, particles, HCHO(formaldehyde), TVOC, AQI, temperature, humidity and histogram function.
- The new histogram function can reflect the changes on PM2.5 directly for the latest 12 hours.
- Advanced third-generation laser particle sensor has a lifetime up to 20,000 hours. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm, it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- The pre-calibrated electrochemical sensors will accurately capture formaldehyde molecules accompanied by the detection function covering a wide range of organic pollutants.
- Large TFT screen and rich display make it clear and easy to read data, even with battery indicator light to help you check battery at any time
Simple but powerful air quality detector that provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.
Latest 9-IN-1 Detector
- Our latest air quality detector monitors PM2.5, PM10, Particles, HCHO, TVOC, AQI, Temperature, Humidity and Histogram in a shorter detection time and gives more accurate results.C
- ompact and robust: compact and lightweight design with industrial grade drop resistant makes it more durable and easier to carry.
New Histogram Function
- The new histogram function could directly reflect last 12 hours' concentration changes inside the histogram for both PM2.5 and HCHO pollutants.
3rd Generation Particle Sensor
- To improve stability: we use more stable and professional QSI laser diode as the light source.
- To improve consistency: we design flexible fan controlling tech to keep the inhaled air samples become more balanced.
- To improve accuracy: we optimized the PSO algorithm to achieve more accurate data.
More Accurate Electrochemical Sensor
- Electrochemical sensor uses the electrochemistry theory in order to get a more accurate detection results for formaldehyde moclecules in the air.
- The sensor has been calibrated uniformly from the factory by professional laboratory equipment in order to maintain its stability and compatibility from the source.
Leaving in an area where there are often wildland fires?
One of the main components of smoke is particulate matter (PM), which is a common air pollutant. Wildland fires, which include wildfires and prescribed fires, now holds around 40 percent of the total PM emissions in the country, making it a major source of the pollutant, which causes lung and health problems.
Know What's in Your Surrounding Air
Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery (battery voltage: 3.7VDC; input voltage: 5VDC),It could lasts up to 6 hours, which makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the air quality in home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other outdoor location.
- Measuring Range (PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
- Measuring Range (PM10): 0~999 ug/m³
- Measuring Range (HCHO): 0~2 mg/m³
- Temperature Range (Operating environment): 0-50 ℃
- Humidity Range (Operating environment): 0-90% RH
- Measuring Range (TVOC): 0~5 mg/m³
- Package Includes:1x Detector; 1x User Manual; 1x USB Cable; 1x Black Box
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
see return policy
We offer free Canada wide shipping on any order.
Shipping Policy Thank you for visiting and shopping at Healthy-life. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Canadian Shipping Policy Shipment processing times, All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Update this section if your processing time exceeds 10 business days. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipment method Estimated delivery time Shipment cost Canada post Standard 3-5 business days.